A client of Olympus Management
A leading Oil refinery
- Monitoring of construction jobs at the project sites with respect to safety aspects.
- Ensure that the contractor agencies perform jobs as per the procedures and standards of the refinery.
- Identify the potential hazards at the site and communicate to the respective agency for compliance and corrective action.
- Assist the contractor’s safety teams to work them more efficiently at the site for achieving an incident and injury-free workplace.
- Key activities include imparting safety induction and IIF-Incident and injury-free workplace orientation sessions on a daily basis to the workforce entering the complex.
- Conduct safety induction and IIF orientation training program for the contract workers
- Graduation with a diploma in industrial safety from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of two years out of which one year experience at the project/construction site in the chemical industry.
- Hot job safety requirement in a process plant, safe scaffolding requirements, work at height, safety during the erection of heavy equipment, safe procedures to carry out excavation jobs.
- Shall be aware of the process of job safety analysis- identify the job hazards including the potential hazards and control measures.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp CV to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail ID mentioned.