A client of Olympus Management
A leading Oil refinery
- Monitoring of construction jobs at the project sites with respect to safety aspects.
- Ensure that the contractor agencies perform jobs as per the procedures and standards of the refinery.
- Identify the potential hazards at the site and communicate to the respective agency for compliance and corrective action.
- Assist the contractor’s safety teams to work them more efficiently at the site for achieving an incident and injury-free workplace.
- Key activities include imparting safety induction and IIF-Incident and injury-free workplace orientation sessions on a daily basis to the workforce entering the complex.
- Conduct safety induction and IIF orientation training program for the contract workers
- Graduation with a diploma in industrial safety from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of two years out of which one year experience at the project/construction site in the chemical industry.
- Hot job safety requirement in a process plant, safe scaffolding requirements, work at height, safety during the erection of heavy equipment, safe procedures to carry out excavation jobs.
- Shall be aware of the process of job safety analysis- identify the job hazards including the potential hazards and control measures.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp CV to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail ID mentioned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org