A client of Olympus Management
A leading manufacturer of tractor seats
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods.
- Maintain records of testing, information, and various metrics such as the number of defective products per day, etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
Only interested candidates with a relevant profile can call or Whatsapp Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share their updated resume on the mentioned mail ID
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com