A reputed Furniture store
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates can call on 98152-13422, 0172-5019500, 5085500