A client of Olympus Management
A leading Oil refinery
- Provide emergency & routine medical care to an employee as well as contract worker 24*7
- Primary medical checkup of contract workman at the site.
- First aid treatment to all injuries in consultation with Chief Medical officer / on-duty doctor.
- Escorting patient to Bathinda based hospital from site/ township
- Managing inventory of all drugs and equipment’s
- Record keeping of OPD/IPD/injuries etc. and share with authorized personals.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- The male nurse should have a basic qualification (GNM/B Sc. Nursing) from a recognized university and registered with the nursing council of India/ State.
- The candidate should have clinical experience of a minimum of 3 years along with experience in the basic management of emergencies.
- Must have experience in handling Ventilator.
- He shall have basic knowledge of CPR.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp CV to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below