A client of Olympus Management
A leading Oil refinery
- Provide emergency & routine medical care to an employee as well as contract worker 24*7
- Primary medical checkup of contract workman at the site.
- First aid treatment to all injuries in consultation with Chief Medical officer / on-duty doctor.
- Escorting patient to Bathinda based hospital from site/ township
- Managing inventory of all drugs and equipment’s
- Record keeping of OPD/IPD/injuries etc. and share with authorized personals.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- The male nurse should have a basic qualification (GNM/B Sc. Nursing) from a recognized university and registered with the nursing council of India/ State.
- The candidate should have the clinical experience of a minimum of 3 years along with experience in the basic management of emergencies.
- Must have experience in handling Ventilator.
- He shall have basic knowledge of CPR.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp CV to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com