A client of Olympus Management
A leading refinery
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing emergency medical care and treatment, resuscitation, and stabilization of critically injured/ ill patient 24*7 at refinery site as well as Township.
- primary health care services including OPD consultation to the workforce.
- Coordinate medical services with Bathinda-based hospitals.
- Providing diagnosis and treatment to non-emergency medical conditions.
- Conducting primary medical checkups of the workforce at site/township.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- The medical officer has the minimum qualification of MBBS from registered medical college and having registration with the Medical council.
- He should have a minimum experience of 2 years.
Interested candidates can call or WhatsApp their updated cv to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below