The Fort, Ramgarh
a luxurious heritage hotel
- Successfully promoting and managing the brand
- Working with advertising agencies
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Monitoring competition
- Supervising the Marketing and Sales Department staff
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and accommodation or business packages and other sales and marketing duties.
- Proven experience of 2-3 years in Banquet resort marketing.
- Work well with people
- Have fantastic presentation skills
- Be an excellent negotiator
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media such as blogs,
twitter and RSS feeds if they can be used appropriately.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns
Interested candidates can call on 98142-00007