A leading Edtech portal
Job Role :
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
- Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns
- Proven experience as a Guidance Counselor or Teacher;
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities.
Interested candidates can call on 7657803630/ 9216398889 for details or can share their updated resume on the mail Id mentioned below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org