A client of Olympus management
A leading refinery
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing of indents.
- Updation of vehicle license detail sent by OMC/Customers in SAP.
- Coordination with Security in TT parking area & transporters representatives for timely entry of TTs inside the refinery.
- Coordinating with refinery Terminal Operations/Laboratory/Refinery Operations for unloading of products returned from the market.
- Daily report generation from SAP/TAS systems.
- Documentation of records on a daily basis.
Required Experience and Qualifications
The candidate should be a Graduate – B.Sc. / B.Com / BCA / BBA with basic Computer working knowledge.
Interested candidates can call or WhatsApp (resume) Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below.