A client of Olympus Management
A leading Oil refinery
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing of indents.
- Updation of vehicle license detail sent by OMC/Customers in SAP.
- Coordination with Security in TT parking area & transporters representatives for timely entry of TTs inside the refinery.
- Coordinating with refinery Terminal Operations/Laboratory/Refinery Operations for unloading of products returned from the market.
- Daily report generation from SAP/TAS systems.
- Documentation of records on a daily basis.
Required Experience and Qualifications
The candidate should be a Graduate with – B.Sc. / B.Com / BCA / BBA with basic Computer working knowledge.
Interested candidates can call or WhatsApp (resume) Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org