A client of Olympus Managment
An authorized dealer of leading construction machines
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp resume to Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mail Id mentioned below.