A client of Olympus Management
A leading IT industry
- Apache, AWS, Redis, git, windows, npm, babel (plus)
- Object-oriented programming, SQL, nodejs, express, DOM.
- Realize the product vision.
- Maintain and build a high-performance culture.
- Create simple and seamless design & experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling requirements and company goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, copywriting, and product teams to take ideas from conception to release.
- Able to create posters, presentations, illustrations & other branding requirements as & when needed.
- Handle deployment of the project on the AWS instance.
- Build and manage critical production services like payment, access control, etc.
- Create product architecture documentation.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Good experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management to ensure features of the product are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
Only interested candidates with relevant experience can call or Whatsapp Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share on the mentioned mail ID
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com