A client of Olympus Management
An authorized dealer of leading construction machines
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments.
Skills required :
- Must be B.Com/M.com. graduate.
- Proven experience of 1-2 years having complete knowledge of GST, TDS, & Balance sheets with knowledge of Tally desired.
Interested candidates can call or Whatsapp Jasmeet 9888888842 or can share their updated resumes on the mentioned mail Id
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org